Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Ping and Elisha!


you dance floor freak :)

when spamming opportunities come by, grab them quick. =P
somebody turns 20 today!

the one who took the "eat a lot and stay slim" genes from my parents..


..as well as the "smart and hardworking" ones.
honestly, i think this is the ONLY picture where we look alike



the one who relies on me for entertainment when she's bored during dinners

the one who makes funny faces and (lets me)take funny pictures..









oh i forgot to mention the "looks" genes she took as well.


happy birthday to the best sister in the world!


yes, let me gloat that i have an awesome sister so shut up to you people who think otherwise.


you should've known better than to leave retarded pictures of you in my laptop..

have a good one.
i miss having you nearly push me off the bed every night.
no don't deny it.

add maths! physics! ggliaodotcom.
may.