Sunday, October 26, 2008

older people can be fun too.

i've been having meals with my dad's friends quite often lately.
don't get me wrong,
it's not some dinner where they discuss about the stock market and recession.
my dad's friends are.. well, a cheeky bunch, as my sister once said.

went to checkers at damansara heights.
with no doubt, this place is my favourite western pork place. :D

their extended menu.

no one believed ben when he said he wanted "pasta from hell."

i like the ambiance of the place. very cute deco too.

*click to enlarge




as always, "dato sri" master-of-food ben ordered the food.


during dinners with my dad's friends,
i actually hear him speak voluntarily.
mr december doesnt speak much at home. :P



some kinda grilled banana called plantain.
this was most of my dinner -.-


grilled aubergines with vinaigrette dressing.


linguine in balsamic parsley sauce.


pasta from hell. no i'm not kidding.
it was pasta in some kinda super spicy sauce.
damn, the lighting was so bad.



jamacian chicken, one of my favourites.


mexican pork and sausage.


roasted seabass.


LOTR: Lord of the Ribs.
literally, it lives up to it's name.


one super kickass pork chop.
this. is. a. supergengchowmust try.


rum cendol.
no i kid you not.

but it kicks ass. :D


mud cake.
if i'm not mistaken, there was a hint of alco in it..

speaking of alco..

they finished 6 bottles of wine.
O_______o


uncle kh and aunty fiona.


jeremy and sharon.
if i'm not allowed to call ben "uncle"...



yup, having dinner with these bunch of adults
is just about as entertaining as having dinner with my own friends.


bum bum be-dum bum bum be dum-dum,
may.