Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy and Ming Li!

mingliiiii!
hope you had an awesome time,
though you're not getting a bunny like you wanted to. :)

hahaha daggles!

went to moxie for dinner again.
no wonder the word sounded so familiar,
it was in night at the museum 2.
the one which was translated to 'ghairah' in bm. -.-

peppermint tea.
i love tea.

and their buns kick ass.

appetizer platter.

seafood nage and smoked salmon.

royal rack of lamb.

pan-roasted chateaubriand.

roasted olive croute cod.

specially requested off-the-menu aglio olio.
man, the things my mom can do..

blueberry crumble.

my dad's complimentary chocolate lava.

"wah, how come they know my name one?? spell correctly also!"


heh. LIM YI PING MANA LU?!?!

oh and on a random note,

new sheets! haha dragonfly ones. :D
my room's so pinkpurple now.

i'm gonna go drown myself in my new awesome pink dragonfly sheets now.

a picture paints a thousand words..
may.