Monday, September 28, 2009

i can't sleep.

pouts and throws tantrum.

i've been sleeping at about 11ish for the past month or so, mostly cause i've just been dead tired for no good reason. but tonight of all nights, my brain refuses to loose itself to my usual dreamless (otherwise nightmare filled) nights. i've been tossing and turning since 1145. it's 2 am now. i've got no idea why i'm so restless, but all i know is that lady gaga songs keep playing at random in my head. it's not like i'm mulling over my regrets in life and what could've been, should've been, would've been. nope, i'm just listening to the little lady gaga on my left shoulder going 'bang, bang, we're beautiful and dirty rich'.

yeah, maybe that's a regret, it you can classify it as one. =.=

shit. i need nail polish remover.
may.