Thursday, October 22, 2009

my first car crash.

it all happened so fast.

i saw a big white flash, and i woke up in the hospital with an IV stuck to my wrist.
so now i'm just blogging from my dad's iphone,
waiting for the doctors to tell me to what extent the damage to my head is.

just kidding. choi choi.

i'm totally fine and no one was hurt.

so here's the story.
everyone knows where KFC in taman tun is right?
well i was driving along jln tun mohd fuad 3
(road parallel to alliance bank etc etc not sri paandi and 7-eleven)
and i was looking for a parking space.
travelling at approximately 40km/h cause i saw no vacant spaces.

and suddenly some grey blue car came out of no where and BOOM.
i was too freaking shocked to even scream.

so i got out of the car and started apologising, cause the first thing he said to me was,

'why you drive so fast???'

uhm, hello, i'm a P driver of not more than 4 weeks okay,
i wasnt too sure who was in the right or wrong.

thank God aunty mon (yeah, my uncle's family from penang's here but i'l blog about that another time)
told me in hokkien that it was my right of way
(as he came from the side road and should've stopped)
so technically, he's the one in the wrong.

i'm not in denial here okay. it's true!

and luckily, this uncle was pretty professional,
didnt scold much or anything after that.
exchanged details and got photographs taken.

of the cars and ICs, not with each other i mean.

here's the damage:
his skoda. damn. sorry uncle.
it was a pretty new car too, judging by the number plate.
cant be more than a year old..

and my poor, poor olga..

hey, she's made of tough stuff. *grins.
thank God i didnt drive the civic or the other cars in the house.
my olga's a tough cookie.

thank God no one was hurt
(aunty mon, ting and chantum were in my car,
no passengers in his
and no pedestrians around the area)
just that i was pretty shaken.

of all things,
my first accident would be cause
an uncle didnt see my car.
but heck at least it wasnt cause i crashed into him.

I'M STILL A SAFE DRIVER I PROMISE :(
IT REALLY WASNT MY FAULTTTT!!!

SUZEN, MEI, MINGHAN
YOU GUYS WILL STILL SIT IN MY CAR RIGHT :(

oh well, i'll be making a police report tonight.

side note:
the adrenaline rush the crash gave me was, well, pretty good.
never felt that way before.
if they had any simulated car crashes, i'll be the first to sign up.

then again,
DONT TRY TO CRASH ON PURPOSE AH DONT BE AN IDIOT
(mei, i'm serious okay)

thank God i brought denise along too.
may.