Wednesday, October 7, 2009

omnomnomnom with moozie and daggles.

went to ou with my mom on saturday afternoon for lunch.
my mom wanted something light, so we went to sushi zanmai.

eh, this is the saucer ah may?
*begins transfer of wasabi from plate to saucer
my mother. i can imagine jou laughing right now.

so i had an avocado and crab salad.

with their infamously awesome zanmai dressing.

my cooked smoked salmon sushi.

and my salmon shioyaki :D

my mom's handroll.

and i dunno what little monsters these are O.o
fish/prawn roe, definitely.

went to bavarian bierhaus, the curve that night for dinner
while some people i knew went for mooncake festival family dinners. lol.
oktoberfest?

hugarian goulash.
freaking. good. okay.

bratwurst. O.o
does anybody actually like sauerkraut (the german salad thingy)? yeuch.

roasted stuffed pork belly. mmhmm.

mommeh.


HAHAHAHA I SEE BOOBIES NEXT TO MY DADDYS FACE
NYAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH

don't take the car keys away plz =x
may.

scroll for more!