Sunday, March 29, 2009

I’m a Musicon Celebrity thanks to Maxis Broadband

**content of this post was for blogging purposes only. ;)

the title says it all.


i'm a musicon celebrity, man.
i am a VIP.
i am a rockstar.
i am a celebrity!

and why?
cause i'm cool.
like iceeee.

c'mon people, say it with me.


IIIICCCCCEEEEEEE.

because i'm so awesome/rocstar-ish/celebrity-ish,
i get away with a whole lot of things.
IS THAT COOL, OR IS THAT JUST SO DAMN FRIGGING COOL?!

i can jump on my bed as much as i want with my very clean, very new shoes on, throwing everything off the bed.
i can jump on my bed with my super gila awesome plaid miniskirt on exposing everything i shouldn't, letting the neightbours drool with envy.
i can jump on my bed screaming at the top of my lungs and headbanging to my itouch in their speakers turned up to the max volume, muting out my neighbour's dulcet profanities.


i can leave my hair looking like frigging claypot lou see fun, and everyone'll follow cause they KNOW it's cool.
i can wear a tie with a t shirt and not give giving a damn about what people will say.
i can wear dark, dark, dark overdrawn eyeliner with nothing else, and promote saving the pandas.

i can eat as much as i want at any restaurant i choose and burp as loud as i want to.
i can fart as loud as i want to in a public place, and blame it on someone else.
i can run loose around the neighbourhood singing renditions of national anthems and i wouldnt get locked up.

and i can get a rockstar boyfriend so much easier than other girls can. ;)

every rockstar had their own sources of inspiration and someone they look up to.
mine has always been avril lavigne.

what was it that really pulled me to this punk rock singer?

her dress sense, her personality, her rebellion.
her indifference towards the people around her and their thoughts about her.


man. i wanna be just like avril lavigne.

so nuffnang, maxis, whoever who'll be reading and judging the posts,
PLEASE GIVE ME THE INVITES TO NUFFNANG MUSIC BASH 2009!

i have to go. i HAVE to go. I HAVE TO GO!!!!

and if and when i'm invited,

it's gonna be one heck of a rockin' partaaayyyyy.

:D

photo&editing credits: minghan.

i want my maxis USB modem!
may.