Saturday, March 7, 2009

the last of mssd olahraga. :(

went straight from school to the stadium for our 4x100m event. the mssd people have really bad time management lo -.-

oh yeah,
CONGRATS TO THE L3 TEAM WHO GOT SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carys and i practically cried when they crossed the finishing line. heh.


renaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy. x)


two gila fast mad women.


jesus lives. V(-_____-)v
*inside joke.


lol yoke looks damn lala.


oh, my.


shawnaaaaa. from taman sea.
the girl who's been kicking my (and everyone else's) ass since form 2 -.-


chye leng, from catholic high.
man, when're we gonna see each other again?



the dJs.


well at least i dont have to see that clan of orange people kicking everyone's asses anymore. =.=

oh, and i got them runners to sign my old jersey.

i got her autograph! kekeke.


carys wanted to sign on my boobies.


yokee.


khye yuen/ jeffrey?

i like how my jersey looks like now. :)



but it smells like permanent marker ink tho =.=


smelly DU-rians.


righto.
time to study. sigh sigh.

There's only two types of guys out there:
Ones that can hang with me, and ones that are scared
So baby, I hope that you came prepared
I run a tight ship, so beware -circus, britney spears.


i share pauline's love for this song. :P

need. to. prioritize.
may.