Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashvin!


the one who's laugh is more contagious than bird flu
my one and only punjabo chinBABI! (she loves pigs)

so sieu minn brought cupcakes for her and munyi baked a cake for her.
while she was having a mini prefect meeting after assembly,
we "set" that up for her.

yup. my table got waxed.
if pn wong ever finds out, i'm claypot chicken rice.



sieuminn and ashvin.


wow. yoke willingly camwhoring.

just felt like taking (and posting) up a lot of really random pictures of our class today.
hey jou, you'll be in our class page this year! ahhaa and guess who's planning it :P


dubbed the pinafore gang. mhmm.


sieu minn wears glasses now.


a bit of louis, munyi and ed.


i think sieuminn was testing the focus of my camera.
the face detector detected everything on munyi- her stomach, her knees, etc, anything but her face.


*pats back.

and hear ye, hear ye!
remember a few months ago,
i was crazy gila happy that my cambridge exam was over?

went to collect my results last night
AND PRAISE THE LORDDDDD I GOT A FREAKING B!!!!!

HAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
i was so happy i nearly launched myself out of the top of minghan's car.


X-es on the back of your hand,
may.