went out with jou, mei, suzen, mark and minghan for dinner last night for dinner before meeting up with the others.
jou, suzen and mei. lol.
squeezing in the back of a small small 1.1 hyundai i10.
siewmun suddenly called and said that the movie starts at 9.
it was 8.50.
shoved all the food into our mouths and jumped into the poor 1.1 car. not bad la okaay not bad laaa. at least it didnt roll down the ramp at tropicana city's carpark. or down. lol.
we looked like hindraf in black or something.
and a little ray of sunshine.
went to watch harry potter and the half blood prince.
remember twilight, and how disappointed i was in that?
well, this was worse.
i rate it 2/10.
20 things i've learned after watching this movie.
1. dumbledore and harry potter corners a lavander couch which transformed into horace slughorn.
2. dumbledore apparently likes knitting.
3. fred and george's joke shop seems to be the answer to bringing our country out of recession.
4. hogwarts installed a super high-tech bubble (which, btw, looks like violet's, from the incredibles, power) around it to ward off death eaters, but if you're dumbledore, you can get away with the high-voltage shocks.
5. ginny weasley looks like she's been doing drugs
6. quidditch magically became football in air.
7. draco's mother looked like she dipped half her head in bleach and forgot about the rest
8. our fragments of memory look like cig smoke
9. the fat lady is gone
10. as harry potter grew up, his scar moved further up his hairline.
11. gandalf the grey/white/yellow was featured in this movie to kill a million and one gollums
12. fenrir greyback looks like filch with less clothes on
13. horace slughorn looks like uncle eddie (the guy who takes me to and from school)
14. he is also a thief who steals the weirdest things: human-eating plant's leaves and human-eating spider's vemon. slughorn, i mean. not uncle E.
15. draco malfoy's blood looks a whole lot like red paint
16. ron and hermione have to go through the weirdest of people before actually settling for one another.
17. felix felicis (no it's not a guy, it's a potion) looks like urine.
18. bellatrix black reminds me a little of myself sometimes
19. dumbledore looked like he was lap dancing when he was casting the fire spell to the inferi.
20. what on earth happened to uncle vernon and aunt petunia?
i am not, in the least bit, happy with the movie. at least, in twilight, the scenes were so stupid we could laugh.
i wonder, maybe its the cast of harry potter.
robert pattinson was cedric diggory, aye?
but enough of that.
mwaxmwax. you know you love me.
the others went missing somewhere.
minghan ate eggs again. bleurgh.
a couple of us went round DU area to collect newspapers.
heh my trolley was pathetic compared to pauline's thunder.
i've only done it once, never knew it could actually be something fun.
and these two, suzen and lynnette
lol at suzen.
confundus charm kah.
wanted to have lunch after that.
while everyone else walked off to mcds,
lynnette and i went to subway to grab a sandwich each.
spotted this at little black book.
i honestly, honestly, cannot get enough of subway.
haiyo pauline its not that bad laaa scare me onlyyy. ;)
the coolest people, they eat subway in mcds. :P
mark and mei.
aww, so cute righttt?
i meant whiskey, not suzen. :P
thanks for everything hunneh :D
so i'm going for some CIMB photography workshop later.
hopefully i'd bump into someone seemingly random, nontheless someone i know,
who would accompany for the night.
and hopefully, i can make it back on time to drop by jo's place.
imma tough cookie. :D