Thursday, December 11, 2008

IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cambridge is officially outta my face.
after 5 years of taking overpriced lessons to get ready for overpriced exam papers,
IT'S ALL OVER.
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
i'm so happy i can shit rainbows right here, right now.
the papers today, however dampened my spirits for a while.
papers started at 8.30 in the morning and ended at about 4.30.
i tell you, the cambridge idiots are bloody saddists la.
basically out of 4 papers, 
one was relatively easy, 
one was so-so.. 
and the other two were just. crap.
thank god a C for CPE is still highly respectable.

but it's over. IT'S OVER!

and my dear friend, munyi bunyi, thanks for sticking with me for almost 3 years. :D
hey jou, you're not alone. she thought it was a tudung too.

went to .99 for dinner with my mom just now.
ribena longannn.

my seafood spaghetti in olive oil.


my mom's chicken and mushroom in olive oil.

eh jou..

remember this? :P
god, my hair was intentionally such a huge mess.

honey, honey :D
may.